I-130, Petition for Alien Relative Assistance
Your Bridge to Family Reunification in the U.S.
At Immigration Services, we understand the importance of family. That’s why our Petition for Alien Relative Assistance service is designed to guide you through the process of reuniting with your loved ones in the United States.
Our experienced team is committed to providing you with comprehensive support, simplifying the complexities of immigration documentation, and ensuring your family members can join you in the U.S. as smoothly as possible.
Understanding the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
The Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, is a crucial step in the family-based immigration process.
It establishes a recognizable family relationship between a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident and a relative intending to immigrate to the U.S.
Our services ensure that your petition is filed accurately, minimizing delays and increasing the chances of a successful reunion.
Immigration Cost Savings Calculator
Estimated Lawyer Fee: $0
Estimated Savings with Preparation Service: $0
Please note: This calculator provides estimated costs based on average attorney fees. Actual costs may vary. We recommend consulting with a professional for an accurate quote.
Our Comprehensive Assistance Includes:
- Eligibility Assessment: Determining if your family relationship qualifies for the I-130 petition.
- Form I-130 Preparation: Assisting in accurately completing and reviewing the Petition for Alien Relative.
- Supporting Documentation: Guidance on gathering and organizing all necessary supporting documents, including proof of relationship and legal status.
- Filing and Follow-Up: Ensuring your petition is filed correctly with USCIS and providing support throughout the processing period.
Navigating Your Journey to Family Reunification:
- Step 1: Initial consultation to assess your specific needs and eligibility.
- Step 2: Detailed assistance in completing and reviewing Form I-130.
- Step 3: Organizing and preparing all necessary supporting documents.
- Step 4: Guidance on submitting your petition to USCIS and managing subsequent correspondence.
Why Choose Immigration Services Help?
- Dedicated Expertise: Our team specializes in family-based immigration, providing focused and informed assistance.
- Personalized Support: We understand the emotional weight of family reunification and offer compassionate, individualized service.
- Transparent Process: We keep you informed at every step, ensuring a clear understanding of the process and timeline.
The Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, is filed by a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident to establish a qualifying relationship with a relative who wishes to immigrate to the U.S. It’s the first step in the family-based immigration process.
U.S. citizens can petition for spouses, children, parents, and siblings. Permanent Residents can petition for spouses and unmarried children.
Processing times vary based on the petitioner’s status, the beneficiary’s relationship to the petitioner, and current USCIS processing times. Generally, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens have shorter waiting times.
Yes, you can file separate I-130 petitions for each eligible relative. Each petition must be complete and accompanied by the required filing fee.
You’ll need to provide proof of your citizenship or permanent residency, evidence of the qualifying family relationship (like birth certificates or marriage certificates), and any other documents that support your petition.
After approval, most beneficiaries will proceed with the visa application process, which includes submitting visa forms, attending a medical examination, and going to a visa interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The specific process may vary based on the beneficiary’s circumstances and location.
While we ensure your petition is accurately and thoroughly prepared, the processing time is determined by USCIS. We cannot expedite the processing of your petition.
If your petition is denied, USCIS will provide the reasons for the denial. You may address the issues and refile the petition or, in some cases, appeal the decision. We can assist you in understanding your options and the next steps.
Begin the Journey Today
Family is the cornerstone of life, and reuniting with loved ones should not be daunting.
Contact Immigration Services Help today for expert assistance in petitioning for your alien relatives and taking the first step towards bringing your family together in the United States.